Available for download:
Hampden County Addiction Taskforce Announcement
The Hampden County Addiction Task-force (HCAT) is a collaboration of community resources, law enforcement (local and state), health care institutions, service providers , schools and community coalitions individuals and families whose goal is to focus on a county wide approach to address drug addiction, overdose and prevention.
- To develop a real-time overdose surveillance and analytic (ROSA) system that can provide weekly reports and/or formatted data to approved stakeholders in a secure platform.
- To study and assess the necessary treatment capacity needed county wide
- To develop standardize messaging for addiction and addiction related issues
- To provide a forum for law enforcement, health care institutions, service providers, schools and community coalitions to share best practices in prevention and education
- To leverage existing assets in seeking out new funding opportunities county wide for addiction prevention and treatment